Packages and Pricing
We’ve got bookkeeping packages that provide small businesses with the right services and support at the right price. Tiers are based upon number of transactions monthly, up to 100, up to 200 and up to 500 and beyond.
SUPPORT FOR THE DO-IT-YOURSELFER
Starting at $225.00/month + GST
We’ll do a monthly spot check on your books and give you a report with our findings. During your monthly support (1 hour included) you can receive training and guidance on how to keep your bookkeeping file running smoothly.
This package provides you with expert support as you do the books yourself. Before proceeding, a Diagnostic Review is required. Upon completing the Diagnostic Review, a workplan to make needed corrections in your books is formulated, and review of your implementation of the corrections is worked into the monthly review.
Additional Services Available:
- Workplans can be completed by our Team.
- Process and QBO Training.
THE ECONOMY COMPACT
Starting at $350.00/month + GST
This package provides the basics to keep you in compliance and informed.
Includes expense posting, bank, credit card and line of credit/loan reconciliations, GST calculation and filing, and year-end support with review and preparation of your books for your accountant’s year-end tasks.
- Reporting: Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Support: Up to one hour/month
THE TOURING PACKAGE
Starting at $450.00/month + GST
Our most popular package has all the features most hard-working business owners need. In addition to the services that come with our Economy Compact package, we support:
- Accounts Receivable – Update the books with your Sales and GST, Reconcile Deposits, Accounts Receivable Aging and Customer Balance Detail reporting so you can stay on top of customer receivables.
- Accounts Payable – Record Expenses and GST, reconcile supplier account balances, Accounts Payable Aging and Supplier Balance Detail reporting.
- Reporting: Current month Income Statement, YTD Income Statement, Balance Sheet, A/R and A/P Aging reports and General Ledger details.
- Consultation and support as needed, an hour of joint review of reports is included in the package.
THE TURBOCHARGER PACKAGE
Starting at $1,500.00/month + GST
You need your bookkeeper team to rev things up! This package is for the business owner who needs daily/weekly support managing the bookkeeping and related administration in the business.
With all the features of the Economy and Touring packages, this plan takes you further:
- Accounts Receivable – Invoice preparation and management, Outstanding invoice follow-up and collections
- Payment Services – Government Remittances, Payroll Direct Deposit Service, Vendor payments
- Payroll – Services include regular payroll processing in compliance with current payroll and labour standards. We’ll take care of distribution of documents to employees, Records of Employment on the Web, Annual T4 preparation and filing, and WCB Reporting.
- Communication and Reporting – Depending on your need. Current month Income Statement, YTD Income Statement, Balance Sheet, A/R and A/P Aging reports and General Ledger details, plus the additional reports you need.
THE DETAILING PACKAGE: CLEANUP BOOKKEEPING
Don’t try and fix the past, it’s behind you. Except if we’re talking about your books. If you’re behind on getting the numbers crunched and your business taxes calculated and filed, we are here to help you get into compliance.
Our cleanup bookkeeping service is customized to your situation. Whether you need to get started in a bookkeeping platform, have no idea how to organize your records, and maybe have to figure out when you should have started charging GST, we’ve got the tools to work with you and get your books polished and complete so your Accountant can take care of your income tax calculation and filings.
- Accounts Receivable managing
- Cash Flow
- Customized reporting to Key Performance Indicators
- Training – software and process – customized
- Diagnostic Review – This service helps you identify problem areas in your business bookkeeping, and the solutions needed to make the corrections. A workplan is created, and this can be implemented by the All Tasks team, or by the business owner with follow-up support worked into a monthly Support for the Do-It-Yourselfer package.
- Cloud accounting migration – we’ll take your accounting file to the cloud and bring the benefits of cloud accounting to your workflow.